Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Eli's Toolbox

My nephew's fourth birthday is coming up and I'v known for a long time that I had to make him a toolbox. He's always asking me what I'm doing in the shop. I'll be working and he'll open the garage door and ask, "is it going to be loud". Even if it is loud and scary sometimes he'll stay and wear ear protection and watch what I'm working on. I foresee a lot of making in his future so I knew he'd like his own toolbox. His other aunt had given him some tools and similar things for his birthday or Christmas a few years ago but his mother didn't think he could use them yet so she stored them away until he was old enough. We decided to put them together and give them to him as a set. Yet another aunt paid for the wood to build the toolbox so this actually works out to be a three aunt operation spanning both sides of his family.


No comments:

Post a Comment