Thursday, April 23, 2015

Pallet Dog Bed

This is my shadow.




Her name is Cali. She goes where I go, so when I'm in the shop she is too. She's got all kinds of health issues and one stems from laying on the cement in the garage, which gives her the equivalent of water on the knee only it's her elbow. She has a "bed" out there (an old comforter) but it continues to get covered with things and she can't use it. I had pallets to use up so I decided to throw together a raised bed that will keep stuff from getting thrown on it. I don't know if she'll use it because she doesn't really like climbing up on stuff but it's worth a shot to keep her from laying on the hard ground and swelling her elbow.

Here's the very crude bed. Sorry again for blurry pictures. I'm still terrible at photography.


And here it is with an old rug over the pallets and her comforter on top.



No comments:

Post a Comment