Saturday, November 8, 2014

Harbor Freight

If I liked parties and I could have my birthday party at Harbor Freight, I would. They may not have the highest quality tools, but for those of us who don't create intricate furniture replications, the tools hold up just fine and they are great deals. I went the other day to look for some odd sizes of sandpaper for my disk sander and they didn't have them but I had to really restrain myself from spending a fortune there. I did get a little wooden plane kit that cost about two bucks to put together with Dylan and while he started out helping me, it soon became apparent that this was gonna get complicated. I've been gluing on a new piece each time I go out to work on a project and it's finally finished. You can see that the instructions look as if you could literally build a full size airplane and take off in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment